Wednesday 14 August 2013

Sorry

[MUM EDIT: I am separating Fiona's 'Review' blog from her 'Personal' blog. Therefore I'm moving all her personal posts to this new blog.] I'm so sorry I took a long time to blog.  I was so busy. I had my school drama play, that took me a long time to finish though.  And I went to Sox N Slides, that took me a long time.  Last night I went to a disco, so that took me off blogging.  I'm really really really so sorry, I'll make it up, I'll do lots of blogs and lots of songs, and I'll make up more songs for you to listen to.
Before I went to the disco
Song by Fiona  I want this paper to be big, because it's going to be a long long long song. When you clean up its really good when you don't its not really good I just like to be so helpful when my sisters away. I know that it's tiring but I will always always sing good songs and make up good games and now I just love to tidy up things. I used to didn't like to clean but now I've learned a lesson from that. Now I love love love love love games and to make up songs and also to clean up after I play. Me and my mum are going to tidy up some more after we type in this letter song. I want to, and I really want to, prove that I can clean. When I click my fingers, I know lots of games and songs and it's all fun to click my fingers like this: just stroke it across my fingers and that's it done. So when I watch television I just want to clean up because I just love to love to sing and dance I love love love love love love to clean and sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment