Wednesday 14 August 2013

Decisions, Decisions

Can you help me decided what I'm gonna do? I've got three choices, and I can only pick two. (Only if I do Tap, I can get three. [Mum speaking: That's because Isla is in Tap, and they could go at the same time, until after the dance show.]) Highland, pottery, tap, tennis and ballet. Highland: I like seeing my friend called Rowan. And also I just don't want to stop, but I don't know what to pick. I like doing the funny dance at the end.  Pottery: I like making vases and getting dirty. And also I love getting to wash my hands outside and getting my lunch at Maria's. Oh but I won't get my lunch at Maria's because I'll get my lunch at school. And I love, love, love, love doing the wheel. Ballet and Tap: I like seeing my old, old, very old friend, and she's called Leah. One thing I wouldn't like about tap is going with my sister. I want to be on my own. Tennis: I like seeing Kieran, my grown-up friend. I don't know if Kieran is going to do the school days ones, I think my other teacher Craig is going to do it. I like hitting the ball to another person and then the other person hands it over to you, it's back and forth. I like being outside and getting to practice before. The problem is I don't know which one to choose, so can you please choose it for me? I can only choose two because my mum can't afford more than two. This is Fiona writing it [it's actually her mum transcribing while she speaks]. fiona.

No comments:

Post a Comment